- Someone requested that I fess up as to how the 5K went on Thanksgiving. God, that was a long time ago, but I will say that it went fabulously, it was a beautiful morning, weather wise, and I ran all the way to the free t-shirt table at the end. It was a great way to start out my day of gluttony, even though I ended up eating myself sick. Argh, I have no self-control. (One thing I should note, however, is that I've ran maybe three or four times since the Turkey Day 5K. Inspiring huh?)
- I'm back in school, working towards my MBA, and it's been going good, really good. However, right now Dan is in the other room reading about liabilities and stockholder's equity while I am here in the living room blogging for the first time in months. Can we say procrastination?
- Oh! Guess how it is that I am blogging in the living room? Yes, we got a laptop a few weeks ago and I am in lust with it, it makes me so happy. It is pretty and we have wireless internet and I got a cute new red laptop bag/tote to carry it around in. Yay!
- As my title dorkily hints at, I went to the Justin Timberlake concert last night in St. Paul with some buddies, and it was completely fabulous. Over the last few months I have felt a little ashamed of the fact that I was going to see Justin, just as I am ashamed to admit that I have been to very few concerts in my life and one of the few was the Backstreet Boys my Junior year of high school. But I no longer feel shame, because the concert was just incredible, that boy is outrageously, almost obnoxiously, talented, and uuber sexy, and I had a blast. And I will shout it from the rooftops and tell anyone who will listen to me that I am now an adoring Justin Timberlake fan. So yeah.
- Dan and I went to Colorado at the beginning of January with my family. Pictures are on flickr, however they're not very exciting. I hate how I can't take pictures that accurately protray how incredibly beautiful that part of the country is, because it is just breathtaking. You should still check out the pictures though, because I really sacrificed to get those mothers, I forgot to bring my camera out on the slopes every single day until the last day we were skiing, which was of course, freezing. It felt like my fingers were going to break off when I was up at the top of the mountain holding up the entire group. Also skiing with a big honking camera bag strapped across your chest really is not as kick-ass fun as it sounds.
- A few days ago I got these beauties for 40% off, and I just can't decide if I should keep them. They seem really well-made, and I've been looking for brown cozy/furry/warm boots like these all season but haven't been able justify spending the money. So I just can't decide, I really am leaning towards keeping them, but I need someone to tell me to do it. (Seriously, if you think I should return them, don't tell me, because it might break my heart.)
It seems we're all relatively caught up now, so this is where I promise that I'm going to try to start blogging more often again. I'm just pretty sure it won't be from work anymore because for the past few months I have just been incredibly busy there, and it doesn't seem to be letting up. Actually, it's started to get pretty stressful, but I suppose they are paying me for it, so I shouldn't complain. Anyway, this unfortunately means that gone are my slacker 9-5 blogs. However, I'm thinking that I like this blogging-as-procrastination thing for studying, so that might just be what gets me back in the habit. Who knows, we'll see, I feel like I've written this exact thing 10 katrillion times before.