Pages

Monday, December 03, 2007

I am stressed

Ok. I am "this close" to crying right now. For the last half hour I have been writing about how exhausted and stressed out about school I have been, and how it is impossible for me to enjoy the holiday season, and how sad that makes me because it really is my favorite time of the year, and a whole bunch of other crap. And I just some-how erased it all. ALL OF IT. And all those feelings of relief I had from getting it all off my chest and straightening it all out in my head are GONE, because the words are all GONE. Ugh.

I need to go eat like 14 cookies or something. I think that will make me feel better.

I can't wait until December 14th. This will all be over December 14th. Maybe I should go meditate and chant that knew little mantra. Because god forbid I actually go work on the paper due Thursday.

Dan and I did take an evening last week out of frantically writing up our marketing case studies to put up the tree and decorate for Christmas. Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks. The softness of our decorated living room soothes me... and the first snowfall on Thanksgiving felt like a reminder of better things to come. At least that is something.

Morning walk

Hometown

Christmas at Home

She deperately wants to investigate this foreign being...
100_1140

... and evenutally gives into the temptation.
Intriguing

Finally, she attempts to destroy.
100_1141

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of your living room is gorgeous! Straight from a holiday magazine, I swear.

The 14th will be here before you know it, buddy...that's next week already! In the meantime, I'll eat cookies and cry with you if you want...

Love you!!

Berbs33 said...

I have to agree with Lisa, that picture of your living room is amazing! It looks perfect, I am very jealous! And hang in there, the 14th is coming, and then you will be able to enjoy this holiday season and maybe even get outside and enjoy all the wonderful snow that is falling!