Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I hate my disgusting knees

Do you want to know what my biggest issue has been today? It's completely screwed up my mood, made me want to go home and get in my sweats and escape under the covers where no one can see me, made me wish I hadn't tried to be all cute today with my skirt and black stiletto boots. Here it is. I seriously have the fattest knees ever. They're disgusting. So ugly. Every time I go to the bathroom I can't help but wince when I get a glimpse of them in the full length mirror. I can't believe something so ridiculous has had such an enormous effect on my day, but I literally try to hide them when I'm walking down the hall with whatever piece of paper or folder I am carrying. On the way to the cafeteria, I actually attempted to cover them up with my lunch tray. What's worse is, they look just as bad from the back. They're kind of like cankles, where there's seriously nothing you can do about it. I'm never wearing these boots and this skirt without tights again. Bad idea Alicia. Bad Bad Bad. I think I need to reevaluate what lengths of skirts look good on me. Or else I need to throw out these boots. Argh. I'm going home and putting on some yoga pants right this second.

No comments: