Pages

Monday, March 21, 2005

Because I don't want to think today...

1. If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be?
Definitely a home in Cape Cod. Dan and I went there on our honeymoon and it was just so darn beautiful, I would love to spend large portions of my summers and falls there!

2. What are your favorite articles of clothing?
Jeans, jeans, jeans. I can’t get enough of them. Oh, and capris, I love capris, can’t wait until its nice enough for me to wear them again. Do shoes count? I’m obsessed with buying cute sandals.

3. The last CD you bought?
Gavin Degraw, “Chariot”.

4. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Around 5:45. Dan gets up at 5:30, lets out the dog, and then puts her on the bed to snuggle me and jump all over my head. Fifteen minutes later I finally drag my butt out of bed and into the shower, where I continue to sleep standing up for another 5 minutes or so.

5. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
The blender… yummmm Margaritas.

6. If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
I used to play the piano, so I’d have to say that.

7. What's your favorite color?Pink.

8. Which vehicle do you prefer, sports car, motorcycle, or SUV?
I’d love to have an SUV, but can’t really afford it right now.

9. Do you believe in the afterlife?
I believe in an afterlife in Heaven.

10. Favorite children's book?
Anne of Green Gables is my all-time favorite book, then comes Little Women. I was an avid reader in my childhood, and absolutely adored The Boxcar Children, The Babysitters Club, the American Girl series (Samantha was my favorite), and Sweet Valley High. Goodness… I almost forgot the Judy Blume book! There are just too many to recount, I loved reading.

11. What is your favorite season?
Fall. I love the change of seasons here in Minnesota, and the changing of the leaves in the fall is just awe-inspiring. If also feels like you get a new start in the fall, life always just seems so full of possibilities.

12. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
I regrettably have a lily on the small of my back (just below my waist, above the toosh). Don’t ask.

13. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I don’t know. The power of mind-control, so that I could get retailers to give me all the clothes and shoes and handbags that I want?

14. Can you juggle?
Nope.

15. Someone from your past that you wish you could go back and talk with?
I can’t really think of anyone. Maybe my childhood next-door-neighbor-crush, Trent. I've always wondered what he was up to.

16. What is under your bed?
Dust. And the leaves to our dining room table.

17. What is your favorite day?
Fridays.

18. Sushi or hamburger?
Hamburger. Never had sushi. Would love to try it, but that’s only because I think it’s cool. The thought of it actually really disgusts me, but I wish I could get over that.

19. Of the people who normally read your blog, who is most likely to respond first?
I always hate these questions. So stupid. Who cares?

20. On which blog did you find this meme?
[Sick of] Sucking it In

21. What is your favorite flower?
Tulips!

22. What is your favorite meal?
Turkey and Cheddar sandwich from Winona Sandwich Company.

23. Describe your pjs.
Boxers stolen from Dan and a t-shirt or tank top. I like to be comfortable, not sexy.

24. Favorite Breakfast?
French toast… yummy!

25. Do you like your job?
I like the money.

26. What is your dream job?
Open up my own small business, maybe a Bridal Shop or some sort of Boutique.

27. What age do you plan to retire?
I’ll never be able to retire, I hate saving money.

28. Where did you meet your spouse or significant other?
High School. (No, we were not high school sweet-hearts, we got together a little later in life.)

29. Something you would like to do that you have never done before.
Go to Italy.

1 comment:

FDC Movies said...

this is a very good and informative site I love your all content and had great time visiting your site.
.thanks for this great information and keep posting good and informative content good luck :