Pages

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Testing... 1, 2, 3

Well, I’m glad that’s over.

I took the GMAT yesterday, and it would be an understatement to say that I didn’t manage my time very well in the math section. I ended up having to race the clock in the last 40 seconds trying to at least get some blind guesses in for the remaining 15 questions. Yeah, let me clarify, that’s 15 out of 37 total questions in the quantitative section that I just randomly picked an answer for. My heart was racing, my palms were sweating, and during those 40 seconds, I swear to God, I just wanted to curl up into the fetal position and cry. It was horrible.

But fear not my friends, I rocked the house on the verbal section (95th percentile baby!) and I ended up with a fairly decent (well, average) total score. Average will do just fine in this case, so I am not going to sweat it. I am just ecstatic to be over that hurdle.

Now it’s on to bugging my bosses for Letters of Recommendation and writing essays about my career goals and where I see myself in 10 years. Sweet.

IMG_1208

And since this post had not an ounce of fun in it, here’s a picture of my baby. She is doing what she is almost always doing, dropping a toy at my feet and giving me her adorably irresistible doggy-eyes in an attempt to initiate a game of fetch.

I’m off to the polls, everyone get out and VOTE!

No comments: