Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Can you do me a favor?

Please please pleeeeease send out all your happy thoughts into the universe and pray that I receive the ONE and ONLY gift I really really really want for Christmas (remember that glorious suede coat I talked about earlier this month?).

And if I don't get it, pray that I will be a gracious adult rather than a childish brat about it. I admit I have been acting like the latter a lot lately, pestering both my mom and husband almost on a daily basis about how much I need this coat.

One last request, pray that it is still available for purchase if I do not get it as a gift. Because I will most certainly be running on out there to purchase it myself, and it will just be double disappointment if it is no longer in the store.

Thanks!

2 comments:

twenty something said...

I say go out and buy it now...and if you get it, then just return it. That way you don't have to worry about not having 1 at all!

Roni said...

A better thing to do? Go see how many are left at the store... that way you can see how desperate you should be to buy it! And if your mom or husband are good gift givers, you shouldn't worry about it - they will have picked up on it by now and probably have each purchased you one! Wishing you lots of luck :)