- Change out of the restricting button-down shirt I'm wearing into my most favorite, cozy, huge U of M sweatshirt (stolen from the most snuggly and sweetest smelling boy ever).
- Head on down the street to the Canton Garden for some carry-out Szechuan Chicken and fried rice. (Mmmmmm.... yummmm)
- Enjoy the crisp fall air on my walk home and listen to the crunching of the leaves underneath my shoes as I walk.
- Dine on our carry-out dinner by the light of only candles and the television on our super cozy chenille couch that cradles you like you're a tiny infant.
- Enjoy my most anticipated night of telelvision, starting at 7:00 with the premiere of the O.C. and moving on to The Apprentice at 8:00, still stationed on that glorious couch and wrapped in my favorite blanket.
- Make myself a big mug of green tea (adding one package of sweet 'n low).
- Take a warm bath, soaking in the silky soft vanilla scented bathwater with my green tea and the new Cosmo.
- Snuggle up with my favorite person in bed adorned with our freshly washed sheets and quilt. The "Clean Breeze" scented Tide is absolute heaven; this is a new revelation for me and I feel I should tell everyone I know.
Ahhhh.... Dreaming of all this is actually helping me make it through my day at work. Let's hope D. doesn't have different plans for the evening. Anything involving shopping, painting, or cooking is off-limits.