Pages

Monday, November 22, 2004

Work shouldn't be this much work

Wow, today has just been one big exhausting mess of a day at work. It's nice to be busy because the day goes by oh so much faster, but I haven't had a chance at all to do any of my ritual Monday internet "catching up"! How dare they expect me to do work while at work! Down with The Man. So I'm going to read a few of my favorite blogs, maybe check out CNN, and try to catch up on some emailing during this last half-hour at work. (Which reminds me, Lisa, I cannot believe someone actually stole your rotweiller, that is no-contest, the most bizarre thing I've heard in a long time!)

I had a wonderful long weekend, and I look forward to a wonderful short work week! My mouth is salivating just thinking about the abundance of turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, scalloped corn, 7-layer salad, and apple pie a la mode I will be consuming just 3 days from now. Mmmmmmmmmm..... I love Thanksgiving.


No comments: