Pages

Sunday, November 04, 2012

The Napping House

It's a quiet Sunday afternoon, after a morning of baby wrangling at church and talking Gus through the terrifying act of peeing in a public toilet.  Twice.

"I want to go potty at home, let's go home and go potty!"

We're getting there.

Then donuts and Sunday School and visiting with family.  I promised Gus that if he went potty at church we'd get a smoothie for him on the way home.

Really, I just wanted to stop at Starbucks to try the Salted Caramel Mocha that everyone keeps raving about.

Worth the raves.  Indulgent, yes, but also incredible.  Sweet, salty.  I didn't know a coffee could be both of these things.
 
Nap.

Well now they're both sleeping.

2012_11-04 002


We read Fireman Small (poor thing is going to be beside himself when we have to return it to the Library on Friday) and snuggled under the covers until he was fast asleep with his head in the crook of my arm.

2012_11-04 008


Dan is on a ladder outside and I have dishes to wash and laundry to fold.  Life is good.

No comments: